Saline Brow Removal / Lightening Care
This is a perfect service for clients who are interested in removing unwanted permanent makeup/tattoos (tattoos may vary depending on size) or lighten the pigment saturation. Here at Aesthetik Artistry Studio, We use Li-FT pigment lightening solution and technique to remove unwanted pigment without the need for laser. Li-FT is a non-acid, high concentrate, salt/ saline based solution containing: Lemon seed extract, Orange seed extract and aloe vera. LI-FT is one of the safest saline removal products in the industry.
What to expect from LI-FT removal?
You may experience mild bleeding at the treatment sight, redness, swelling. This is normal for some. Every one reacts and heals differently. Depending on how your skin reacts with any removal you do run the risk of scarring and Hypo/Hyper-pigmentation.
How many sessions will it take?
It all depends on the level of pigmentation, depth, location, integrity of the skin, individual ability to heal, aftercare, lifestyle, underlying conditions, medications, and how much pigment needs to be removed.
What is the healing process like?
Unsightly scabbing is to be expected. This scabbing is important to the healing process and should be unbothered. The crust/scab will naturally shed.Pigment is removed along with the scab. The skin may be pink or flesh toned and will continue the healing process.
How long in between do I have to wait per session?
Under no circumstance is a lightning procedure to be performed again within 8 weeks. Skin needs time to heal.
Emergency Removal (Within 24-48 hours of having the procedure done)
After a procedure has been performed and before the skin fully forms an epidural crust and we may attempt lightning. This can yield a remarkable lightning result.
Li-FT Client Aftercare Instructions
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results. Please read carefully.
1. KEEP AREA CLEAN and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave open to air. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you find yourself needing to please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
2. CLEAN BY BLOTTING AREA with saline 3 to 4 times a day using a paper towel or gauze. NO ICE.
3. DO NOT SOAK the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes. It is best to keep it dry but if you do get it wet gently pat dry.
4. NO BATHING, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TUBS, TANNING, OR EXERCISE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. DO NOT disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring. It is critical to keep the scabs on as long as possible to achieve optimum results.
6. TREAT AREA WITH TLC. DO NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT COULD CAUSE ISSUES OR PROBLEMS TO THE TREATED AREA.
7. ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF, apply one drop Vitamin E Oil 3 to 4 times throughout the day for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until next lightening session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil UNTIL all scabbing has naturally and completely fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
It is important to the process and integrity of the skin that 8 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done. No exceptions
❖ Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a long process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a lightening product service or laser. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results in 2 to 5 sessions. How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the pigment needs to be lightened/removed and then we can continue the correction process by color correcting or color shifting. In those cases where we have pigment misplaced or in an unwanted area, color correcting will not be an option and removing as much of the pigment as possible will be our goal.
❖ Results cannot be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed.
❖ If you have any questions or concerns please call us. If at any time you have any green or yellow puss in the area of the removal, or any concerns at all during the healing process please notify us and contact your physician.